Air India Charter Limited Recruitment for 287 Posts 2015
Air India Charter Limited is conducting recruitment to the post of Pilots, Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers, Station Co-ordinator and Airline Attendants. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 07 February 2015.
- Last Date for receiving Application forms: 07 February 2015
Name and Number of Posts:
- Pilots: 41 posts
- Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers: 12 posts
- Station Co-ordinator: 03 posts
- Airline Attendants: 231 posts
- Pilots: As per industry standards
- Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers: Rs.35000/- pm
- Station Co-ordinator: Rs.25000/- pm
- Airline Attendants: Rs. 25500/- pm
Eligibility & Educational Criteria
- Pilots: ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India; Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL; FRTO license issued by DGCA and RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
- Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers: Graduation in any discipline.
- Station Co-ordinator: Graduation in any discipline.
- Airline Attendants: Graduation or 12th with Diploma in Hotel Management or Catering Technology.
- Pilots: Candidate’s upper age limit must be 55 years.
- Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers: Candidate’s upper age limit must be 35 years.
- Station Co-ordinator: Candidate’s upper age limit must be 35 years.
- Airline Attendants: Candidate’s upper age limit must be 24 years.
Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters should reach to the Chief of HR, Air India Charters Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 before 07 February 2015.
NaukriSpot team wishes you best of luck for your future endeavours, keep visiting Naukrispot.com