Air India Recruitment 2015 – Govt Jobs
Air India Recruitment 2015. Air India owned by Air India Limited is the Government of India Enterprise and holds the position third largest airline in India. Its Head Quarter is located at Indian Airlines House in New Delhi and has its major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. Its secondary hubs are Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata and Chennai International Airport, Chennai.
Air India Recruitment 2015 is going to conduct recruitment for 43 posts of Pilot (Commander, Senior Trainee Pilots and Trainee Pilots). The candidates may appear for Interview which is to be held from 29th June to 01st July 2015.
Dates for Interview: From 29th June to 01st July 2015.
Venue for Interview: Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hangar Building Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
For detailed advertisement, click here
Name of Posts:
1. P1 (Commander): 15 Posts
2. Senior Trainee Pilots (Trainee-P1) : 07 Posts
3. Trainee Pilots (P2): 21 Posts
Total: 43 Posts
Academic Qualifications (For All Posts): The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or University.
Technical Qualifications (For all Posts): The candidates must satisfy below mentioned technical qualifications:
1. Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
2. Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
3. Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
4. IR Endorsement for CPL
5. Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
6. Valid ELP
7. Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if its not available then the proof of submission of application to be attached.
1. P1 (Commander): ₹ 35,075/- per month.
2. Senior Trainee Pilots (Trainee-P1) : ₹ 35,075/- per month.
3. Trainee Pilots (P2): ₹ 35,075/- per month.
During Training, the candidates would be getting the stipend of ₹ 25,000/- per month.
1. P1 (Commander): Not more than 55 Years.
2. Senior Trainee Pilots (Trainee-P1) : Not more than 53 Years.
3. Trainee Pilots (P2): Not more than 45 Years.
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of ₹ 1,000/- through Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of “Airline Allied Services Limited” Payable at “New Delhi”.
How to Apply:
The candidate may appear for the Interview on dates specified above and with following documents.
1. Duly Filled Application Form (May be downloaded from the website)
2. Recent Passport sized photograph affixed on the space provided in the application form.
3. A set Photocopies of documents in support of Date of Birth, Caste, Experience as well as originals for verification.
4. A set of Photocopies of all Licenses/ Endorsements with Originals.
5. DD of ₹ 1,000/-
6. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
You Were Reading: Air India Recruitment 2015 – Govt Jobs
For more Govt Jobs, keep visiting us.
If you have any queries or suggestions, leave a feedback below or mail us email@example.com
For more jobs for Air India Recruitment 2015 Air India Recruitment 2015 Air India Recruitment 2015