Air India Recruitment to 402 Posts of Security Agent 2015- Govt Jobs
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is looking for eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment to 402 posts of Security Agents for Ground Duty at various stations in India for fixed term contract basis for 03 Years.
Name of Post: Security Agents (402 Posts)
Last Date to Apply Online: 19th May 2015
Mode of Selection: Walk-In-Interview
Details of Walk-In-Interview (Region/Station wise):
|Region, Station||Number of Vacancies||Date & Time||Venue|
|Western, Mumbai (Candidates interested to work at Goa, Surat, Jamnagar & Bhuj may also walk in).||175||25th April 2015, From 0800 to 1100 HOURS.||Air India Staff Housing Old Colony Ground, Kalina, Santa Cruz(E), Mumbai 400 029|
|Southern, Hyderabad (Candidates Interested to work at Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam & Tirupati may also walk in).||92
|5th May 2015, From 0800 to 1100 HOURS||Railway Recreation Club, Behind Rail Nilayam, Near Secunderabad Railway Station, Hyderabad 500 003|
|Southern, Chennai (Candidates interested to work at Madurai & Coimbatore may also walk-in).||74||19th May 2015, From 0800 to 1100 HOURS||Air India sports Stadium, Air India Housing Colony, GST Road, Meenambakkam, Near Palavanthaangal Railway Station, Chennai 600 027.|
|Southern, Kerala (Kochi & other outstations).||61||Visit www.airindia.in for date and time of interview||Visit www.airindia.in at Careers link for updated Venue.|
1. The Candidates must be Graduate in any Discipline (minimum 03 years duration) from a recognized University.
2. Candidate must be able to speak in English, Hindi and conversant in local Language.
3. In case of Ex-Servicemen, they must have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces & those who have been discharged from the services during the preceding 02 years.
Preferable: It would be preferable if the candidate has the below mentioned qualifications:
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate.
- One year experience in the related area.
- Diploma / Certificate Course in Computer Applications.
Experience: Having an experience is not compulsory. However, the candidates having airline security experience with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification are also eligible to walk-in.
- General: Not more than 28 years (born between 02.04.1987 and 01.04.1997)
- OBC: Not more than 31 years (born between 02.04.1984 and 01.04.1997)
- SC/ST: Not more than 33 years (born between 02.04.1982 and 01.04.1997)
Salary: ₹ 13,800/- per month (inclusive). The candidates acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification would be paid additional allowances as applicable.
1. The candidates have to undergo Physical Endurance Test (P.E.T) comprising running, the details of which could be found in the Official Advertisement. Note: The candidates having airline security experience with AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification don’t have to undergo for Physical Endurance Test (P.E.T).
2. The candidates qualified in the PET test have to undergo for Report Writing Test (R.W.T).
3. The candidates qualified in RWT test then have to appear for Personal Interview.
Note: The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangements for lodging & boarding at their own cost.
Dress Code for Walk-in:
1. For Physical Endurance Test, the candidates with their own interest may come in Tracksuits/ pair of Shorts/ Sport or running Shoes, etc.
2. For Personal Interview, candidates must be dressed formally.
1. Printed & filled application form as given the Official Advertisement.
2. Demand Draft (DD) of ₹ 500/- in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai.
3. Other Document Check-list is provided in the below column:
|1.||Application Fee, wherever applicable|
|2.||School Leaving Certificate|
|3.||10th Std / Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4.||12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate|
|5.||1st Year Graduation Mark-sheet|
|6.||2nd Year Graduation Mark-sheet|
|7.||3rd Year Graduation Mark-sheet|
|8.||Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate|
|9.||NCC “A,B,C” / Basic AVSEC / X-BIS Certificate|
|10.||Doctors’ Certificate (in original) for Height & Weight|
|11.||Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST /OBC candidates|
|12.||Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen|
|13.||Experience Certificate (if applicable)|
|14.||Nationality / Domicile Certificate|
|15.||Copy of PAN Card|
Application Fee: The application fee has to be paid in terms of DD of ₹ 500/- drawn in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai. The information of the DD has to be filled in the Application Form provided in the Detailed Advertisement.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates must fill the application forms provided in the Detailed Advertisement.
2. Candidates must attach DD with that form.
3. Candidates must attach all the relevant documents provided above.
4. The candidates must carry these documents to the Specified Venue, Date & Time for the Walk-in.
For more such Recruitment news & Govt Jobs update, like us on Facebook or subscribe with our Job Alerts or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org