Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2015-Govt Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is conducting recruitment for 105 Posts of Meritorious Sports Persons in the Department of Post for the post of Postal Assistant, Postman and Multi-Tasking Staff. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may before 21st June 2015.
For detailed Advertisement. click here
Last Date for receipt of Application: 21st June 2015
Name of Posts:
1. Postal Assistant: 57 Posts
2. Postman: 38 Posts
3. Multi-Tasking Staff: 10 Posts
Total: 105 Posts
1. Postal Assistant: The candidate must be 12th pass/ ITI from a recognized board.
2. Postman: The candidate must be a Matriculate.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff: The candidate must be 12th Pass/ ITI from a recognized board.
1. Postal Assistant: ₹ 5200-20200/- with a Grade pay of ₹ 2,400 per month.
2. Postman: ₹ 5200-20200/- with a Grade pay of ₹ 2,000 per month.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff: ₹ 5200-20200/- with a Grade pay of ₹ 1,800 per month.
Age Limit: The candidates must lie between 18 to 27 years of age.
Selection Procedure: The candidates would be selected on the basis of Aptitude Test.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹ 100/- only in Post Office in AP Postal Circle under UCR only and attach original receipt with the application form.
How To Apply:
The candidates can apply in the prescribed application format given in the Annexure-II of the detailed advertisement and attach relevant copies of documents in support of eligibility criteria and send them on below mentioned address:
The Chief Postmaster General ( Rectt. & Wlf. Section), A.P. Circle, Dak Sadan, Hyderabad-500001
only through Speed Post/ Registered Post only.
Superscribe at the top of Envelope:”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL/SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN / MTS IN A.P. POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA”
For Detailed Advertisement, click here
You Were Reading: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2015-Govt Jobs
For more Govt Jobs, keep visiting us.