Bank of Baroda Recruitment of 1200 posts of Probationary Officers 2015
Bank of Baroda is conducting recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I so that they would be trained for 01 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course at Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore. Interested & Eligible candidates may apply for the online exam from the Official Website before 17 March 2015.
- Start Date of online Applications: 03 March 2015
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 03 March 2015 to 17 March 2015
- Closing Date for Registering Online: 17th March 2015
- Download of Call Letter for the examination from : 07th April 2015
- Date of Examination: 18th April 2015
Name and Number of Posts
Probationary Officer Scale-I: Total 1200 Posts
(UR-606; OBC-324; SC-180; ST- 90)
Age (as on 17 March 2015): 20-28 Years.
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 65% (55% for ST/SC/OBC) marks in any discipline/field from a recognized university. Students appearing in final year of Graduation may also apply.
Scale of Rs. 14,500-600 X 7 /18700-700X2/ 20100-800X2 (due for revision)+ DA, HRA & CCA as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 600/- (For General/OBC/ Ex-serviceman) whereas Rs. 100/- (for ST/SC/ Persons with Disability PWD).
Candidates must apply from the Official Website before 17th March 2015.