CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment 2015- Govt Jobs
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is conducting recruitment of 25 Posts of Junior Research Fellows on temporary basis for IICB Ph.D Program 2015. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 07th May 2015.
Name of Post : Junior Research Fellow : 25 Posts.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 07th May 2015 from 09:30 AM
Venue of Recruitment: Auditorium, CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4, Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata- 700 032.
For Detailed Official Advertisement, click here
Pay Scale & Allowances: ₹ 25,000/- plus other allowances per month.
Age Limit: The candidate must not be above 28 years of age.
- The candidates must possess M.Sc qualification.
- NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/DST/ICMR-JRF Fellows.
The candidates would have to appear for Walk-In-Interview on the Date and Time specified above.
The Candidates must make the sets of Original and self attested copies of relevant mark sheets and certificates required, specified below:
(1) Matriculation Certificate.
(2) Degree/Diploma Certificate.
(3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications.
(4) No objection certificate (NOC) from the employer if employed.
(5) Final Mark sheet of M.Sc. Examination.
(6) Documentary evidence of qualifying NET examination.
(7)One recent passport size photograph. (Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for Ph.D in AcSIR).
If you like the pattern of our Govt Jobs Updates, then please hit like below.. For more queries, leave a feedback in the box given below.
For more such updates keep visiting: www.naukrispot.com
You were Reading: CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment 2015- Govt Jobs