Eastern Railway Employee Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2015-Govt Jobs
Eastern Railway Employee Co-operative Bank is conducting recruitment for 10 Posts of Officer & Office Assistant. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply online before 20th May 2015.
Last Date for Application: 20th May 2015
For Detailed Advertisement, click here
Name of Posts:
- Officer: 05 Posts
- Office Assistant: 05 Posts
- Officer: The candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized university/ institute with a minimum 60 Percent aggregate marks. The candidate must also have Computer knowledge.
- Office Assistant: The candidate must have passed 12th Class with minimum 60 Percent marks and must be Graduate from a recognized university with a Computer knowledge.
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Officer: Pay Band-II of ₹ 9,300-34800/- with a Grade Pay of ₹ 4,200/-
- Office Assistant: Pay Band-I ₹ 5,200-20,200/- with a Grade Pay of ₹ 2,800/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates would be selected on the basis of Written Test conducted by RRB’s CWE III for Officers & Office Assistants Examination.
How to Apply: The candidates would be able to apply online on http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_erecbk0415/. For other instructions, please see the detailed advertisement.
For Detailed Advertisement & Syllabus of this exam, click here
You Were Reading: Eastern Railway Employee Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2015-Govt Jobs
For more Govt Jobs, keep visiting us.