Govt Jobs in Ordinance Factory Vehicles Jabalpur for Stenographer 2015
Ordinance Factory Vehicles, Jabalpur under Controllerate of Qualifity Assurance, Ministry of Defence is looking for 01 Group ‘C’ Post of ‘Stenographer’ for the probation of 02 years.
Name of Post : Stenographer (Group-C Non Gazetted) : 01 Post (UR)
Last Date to Apply: 21 Days from 28th March 2015.
For Detailed Official Advertisement, click here
Pay Scale & Allowances: Pay Band-I ₹ 5,200/- to ₹ 20,200/- with a Grade Pay of ₹ 2,400/-.
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 18 to 27 years of age. Age Relaxation for applicable category is admissible by the latest Government Norms.
- 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Skill Test Norms (only on a Computer): Dictation: 10 Minutes@ 80 W.P.M.. Transcription:50 Minutes for English, 65 Mins of Hindi on a Computer.
Note: The candidates must note that they would be liable to serve anywhere in India.
The candidates would be short-listed on the basis of their application. Then they would be called for a Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
1. The Candidates must take a print out of Appendix-A and B attached with the detailed advertisement.
2. Candidates must have recent passport sized photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
3. Set of Attested copies of Mark sheets & Certificates relevant to the qualification required.
4. Self Addressed envelope of size 30cms x 12cms affixed with a postage stamp of ₹ 39/-.
How to Apply
1. Candidates have to fill out the printed Appendix- A & B.
2. The candidates must affix recent passport size photographs on the space provided in the application form.
3. Attach the set of attested copies with Appendix A & B.
4. Attach the Self addressed envelope (as mentioned above).
5. Send the complete application only via Speed Post/ Registered Post to :
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (OFV),
6. Candidate must superscribe the Name of Post, Advertisement No & Date on the Top of the envelope. The advertisement no for this job is “davp 10203/11/0121/1415“.
If you like the pattern of our Govt Jobs Updates, then please hit like below.. For more queries, leave a feedback in the box given below.