HAL Hyderabad Recruitment for 10 Posts 2015
Total Number of the Posts: 10 posts
- Asst. Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Asst. Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Asst. Officer (Library): 01 Post
- Asst. Officer (Catering): 01 Post
- Asst. Officer (Estate): 01 Post
- Asst. Officer (Horticulture): 01 Post
- Asst. Officer (Safety): 01 Post
- Russian Language Interpreter: 02 Post
- Asst. Officer (Security): 01 Post
Last Date for the Registration: 17 February 2015
Pay Scale: Basic: Rs. 12600 per month in the Pay Scale of Rs.12600‐ 3%‐ 32500.
Eligibility & Educational Criteria:
- Asst. Engineer (Civil): Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in Civil Discipline.
- Asst. Scientific Officer: B.Sc. (Chemistry) (10+2+3 pattern) with Post Graduation Degree in M.Sc.(Chemistry)
- Asst. Officer (Library): Graduation in any discipline (10+2+3 pattern) and Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science (i.e M.Lib)
- Asst. Officer (Catering): Graduation (10+2+3 Pattern) and PG Degree/ Diploma in Hotel/ Catering Management OR Inter (10+2) with B.Tech. in Hotel/ Catering Management.
- Asst. Officer (Estate): Graduation in any discipline (10+2+3 pattern) and Post Graduation with Degree in Law (LL.B).
- Asst. Officer (Horticulture): B.Sc. (Horticulture/ Agriculture) plus M.Sc.(Horticulture/ Agriculture).
- Asst. Officer (Safety): Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with Diploma in Industrial Safety; Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Telugu, English and Hindi (Write, speak and read) and minimum 2 years of post qualification relevant experience.
- Russian Language Interpreter: Integrated Degree of Master of Arts in Russian Language (Translation & Interpretation) OR Bachelors Degree in Russian Language plus Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Russian Language.
- Asst. Officer (Security): Successful completion of Pre‐Commission Training Course/Course for appointment as Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Sub-Inspectors in State Police, Railway Protection Force, Central Reserve Police, Border Security Force/ Course for the posts of Intelligence Officers in the Central Intelligence Bureau and Research and Analysis Wing/ Training for the post of Sub Inspectors in CISF or CBI/ Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police in the Rank of Sergeant, Junior Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer and Master Warranty Officer/ PG Degree (M.Sc.) in Forensic Science & Criminology acquired after (10+2+3)/ PG Degree (MA) in Sociology/ Economics/ Psychology/ Public Administration/ Criminology/ Political Science/ Anthropology/ Human Rights/ Media Studies/ Social Policy/ Public Policy.
Age Limit: 35 years (as on 01 January 2015)
Selection Criteria: Based on performance in the written test and interview.
Application Process: Candidates should send their applications along with fee in terms of DD in original, self attested copies of all the relevant certificates/ mark- sheets and latest passport size photographs by post to ‘The Manager‐ HR (TM), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Balanagar, Hyderabad‐ 500 042’ super scribing on the envelope name of the post applied for and advertisement No so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 17 February 2015.