How to Prepare for Government Jobs after Graduation?
Its time for final year examinations and students would complete their Graduation till June-July 2017. From their pre-final/ final year itself, college they are confused whether to continue studies or find a job. If you are looking to prepare for government job after graduation, the first idea that comes to your mind is finding a coaching or a guidance which would be helpful for you.
And so we are here to help you!
Let us imagine that you are in final year of graduation and want to prepare for getting a government job. You practice following steps:
- Find Opportunities: Please filter on what type of government job you like to prepare for. It may be Civil Services Examination, State Services Examination, Staff Selection Commission Exams (SSC), UPSC, Defense, etc.
- Check your eligibility: It’s very important to check your eligibility for a specific job that you really like to get. For this, when Government/Organization issue any notification for recruitment, you must go through the eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, desired skills, experience, type of work and all other stuff.
You may also prepare an excel sheet for next year/future opportunities so that you won’t skip them.
|S.No.||Exam Name||Date of Notification||Exam Date||Exam Fee|
|1||Name of Job/ Exam||June-July 2017||4-Sep-17||—|
This would help you become more organized and focused about your preparation.
- Check recruitment process: Congrats, now I think you have a list of government jobs in which you are eligible to apply. Further, check the selection process mentioned in the official notification. For example, there are various written tests and interviews, etc.
- Check the syllabus: Please check the syllabus of examination as it is the backbone of your effort. If you prepare for some other topics, of course you would gain knowledge but waste your time and efforts. So, be careful and check the list of topics/subject areas that are going to be covered while preparation.
- Collect Study Material: After getting well acquainted with the syllabus, collect study materials which would be useful for preparations. Avoid buying books which are not important from exam point of view. We would too include articles on best books to buy for a particular examination. So be in touch with us!
- Prepare a Time-Table: You must prepare a time table and keeping time for other activities as well. There must be gap between two sessions as doing so would be helpful to refresh yourself.
- Study Well! – Don’t bother about the cut-offs. Often, I had seen students worrying about it. If you take my opinion, you must focus on study and study only. The aim of your study must be to solve each and every question correctly. It may be possible you get more marks than the cut-offs.
If you follow this honestly and work smart as well as hard, you would surely be able to clear the written examinations. If you need any help we are always here to help. You may contact us at email@example.com.