Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017 for Flying Branch
NCC Special Entry 2017: Indian Air Force, India is conducting Regular recruitment for various posts of Commissioned Officer (Flying Branch) on Permanent Commission basis. The candidates may apply for the above mentioned posts through Online before 15th June 2017.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Flying Officer||Not Available|
|Total Posts||Not Available|
|S.No.||Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|1||Flying Officer||The candidates must hold NCC ‘C’ Certificate in Air Wing Senior Division and must be a Graduate with minimum 60 % marks.|
|S.No.||Name of Post||Age Limit (in years)|
|1||Flying Officer||The candidate must be between 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2018.|
|S.No.||Name of Post||Salary (in Rupee)|
|1||Flying Officer||Rs. 82,050/- gross monthly emoluments.|
Candidates are not required to pay any application fee. They must register themselves on the CareerAirForce Portal and submit the application.
The candidates would be further called for AFSB’s (Air Force Selection Boards) and selected on the basis of their performance in a series of screening tests, psychological tests, personal interview, conference, pilot aptitude test and whole procedure would be of around 05 days duration. After getting selected, the candidate would have to go through a detailed medical check-up at respective places.
How to Apply:
The candidates are required to apply for the above vacancies through online mode.
The candidates are required to mention the details correctly in in the online application form and are then required to pay the application fee. The online registration letter will be generated automatically which is to be preserved for further reference.
1. Go to the Official website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
2. Click on “Candidate Login” in the top right corner and follow the instructions and register yourself.
3. Please note down the registration number generated after registration for future correspondence.
4. When you fill online application, please keep relevant documents such as matriculation and educational certificates in front of you as the information would be required to fill in the online application.
5. Upload color passport size photograph (size 10 to 50 KB).
6. Upload NCC ‘C’ Certificate which should not be more than 1 MB.
For other details, please check the official advertisement.