Indian Army Recruitment of 334 Havildars 2015- Govt Jobs
Army Education Corps, Indian Army is conducting recruitment rally for recruitment of 334 Posts of male candidates as Havildar Education in Science & Arts Stream. Interested candidates may send their application before 15th May 2015.
For Detailed Advertisement, click here
Name of Posts: Havildar Education
(a) Science Stream: 200 Vacancies.
(b) Arts Stream: 134 Vacancies.
Total Number of Vacancies: 334 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have working knowledge of English or Hindi and must have Graduated from a recognized university in any of the subjects specified according to their respective streams:
- Science Stream: M.Sc./ B.Sc./ MCA/ BCA/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science as a subject.
- Arts Stream: MA/ BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 20 to 25 years of Age.
The candidates would be selected according to below mentioned process:
2. Physical Fitness Test
3. Medical Standards
4. Written Examination
- Part-I (Compulsory For all candidates): Consist of 50 questions of GK and General English.
- Part-II (For Science Stream candidates)
- Part-III (For arts Stream Candidates)
Conveyance: The candidates would be issued free Railway Warrants, the details of which can be seen in the detailed advertisement.
Messing & Accommodation: The candidates would be provided free messing and accommodation during their stay at Pachmarhi (MP) for Teacher’s Aptitude Test and Interview.
Selected Candidates would undergo Military & Technical Training for approx 01 year at AEC Training College & Center, Pachmarhi (MP).
How to Apply: The candidates are required to apply in the format provided in the detailed advertisement and attach relevant documents and send them to their Recruiting Zones the addresses of which are given in the detailed advertisement.
For more details, see the detailed advertisement.
You were Reading: Indian Army Recruitment of 334 Havildars 2015- Govt Jobs