Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Recruitment 2015- Govt Jobs
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune is looking for 15 Posts of ‘Research Associates and Research Fellows’ for a limited tenure.
Name of Posts :
1. Research Associate: 05 Posts.
2. Research Fellows: 15 Posts
Total Vacancies: 20 Vacancies.
Last Date to submit Online Applications: 31st May 2015.
For Detailed Official Advertisement, click here
To Apply Online Now, Click here
Details of Posts:
1. Research Associate:
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology, Atmospheric Sciences, Oceanography, Physics, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology or Geophysics with Meteorology as main subject. Candidates must also be well acquainted in computer programming, Linux etc. and having publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Desirable: It is desirable to have demonstration skill in weather and climate modeling/ observational techniques and data analysis,etc supported by peer reviewed publications.
- Age: The Job-seeker must not be more than 35 years of Age as on 31st May 2015.
- Stipend: Selected candidates would be given a monthly stipend of ₹ 36,000/-plus HRA.
- Tenure of Post: The tenure of post would be of 01 year.
2. Research Fellows:
- Educational Qualifications: A M.Sc./M.S. in Meteorology, Oceanography, Atmospheric Sciences, Physics, Applied Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Geology or Geophysics with Meteorology as subject. The students with M.Tech. (Atmospheric Sciences) are also eligible to apply. Candidates appeared for final year of M.Sc./ M.S./ M.Tech. can apply for the post and should write their aggregate marks upto 3rd semester but their appointment is subject to having passed the M.Sc./M.S./ M.Tech. examination as evidence by mark sheets/provisional degree certificate. Selected candidates are required to complete Ph.D. under the guidance of research scientists of the Institute. Candidates should have studied Physics & Mathematics at Bachelors degree..
- Desirable: It is desirable to have demonstration skill in computer programming Linux, Unix, Windows/FORTRAN/C etc.
- Age: The Job-seeker must not be more than 28 years of Age as on 31st May 2015.
- Stipend: Selected candidates would be given a monthly stipend of ₹ 25,000/-plus HRA.
- Tenure of Post: The tenure of post would be of 04 year.
Pay Scale & Allowances: E-8 Grade ₹ 51,300-3%-73,000/-(IDA).
For detailed allowances and compensations, visit detailed advertisement.
Age Limit: The candidate must not be more than 53 years of age. For Age Relaxation please see the detailed advertisement.
- Full Time 03 years of Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- It would be an added advantage if the candidate possesses Post Graduate Qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial/ Corporate/ Labour/ Taxation Law.
- Candidate must have 23 years of post qualification experience and presently working in a Judiciary and quasi Judicial institutions in the rank of Additional District Judge or Head of Law.
The name of candidates short-listed would appear for an Interview in the Last week of June 2015. If selected, candidates would be required to undergo an in-house training in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, which is a qualifying test for registering for Ph.D.
How to Apply
The candidates desirous of applying have to visit the official website and follow the instructions and Apply Online only.
To apply online Now, Click here
The candidate must apply before 31st May 2015.
You were Reading: Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Recruitment 2015- Govt Jobs.