ISM Dhanbad Recruitment of PA, JRF, SRF 2015
Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad is conducting recruitment of one post of Project Assistant (PA)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on Temporary Basis. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply through prescribed format before 6 February 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 6 February 2015
Name & Number of the Posts
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant (PA)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a DST sponsored project.
- Number of Posts: one post
Eligibility & Educational Criteria : Masters Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- JRF: NET/ NET (LS) qualified candidates are eligible.
- SRF: Two years research experience in inorganic synthesis is required.
Age Criteria: 28 years (at the time of appointment)
Selection Criteria: On the basis of their performance in the Interview. The date of interview will be notified later.
Application Procedure: Candidates must send their applications along with complete bio-data and copies of supporting documents/ certificates by post to ‘The Principal Investigator, Dr. HariPada Nayek, Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Chemistry, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad- 826004, Jharkhand’ so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 6 February 2015.
The application can also be sent to the Principal Investigator, Dr. HariPada Nayek via email at E-mail id: email@example.com