Ministry of Finance Recruitment of Court Master 2015
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue is conducting recruitment to the Post of Court Master. Interested & eligible candidates may send the applications in prescribed format within 60 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement
- Date of Publication of advertisement: 07 February 2015
- Last date of receiving Application: Within 60 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Name & Number of Post: Court Master- 01 Post
Eligibility & Educational Criteria
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or;
- With five years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Fay Band 2, Rs. Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade pay of 4200 or equivalent in the parent cadre department and;
- Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university or institute
- Two years’ experience in maintenance of record of court proceedings in a government office or department or judicial authority.
- Working knowledge of computer.
Pay & Allowances: Pay Band–2 Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Selection Criteria: On the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
Application Procedure: Eligible & Interested candidates may apply to the Post in the prescribed format and send the duly filled applications along with other documents relevant to educational qualifications to: the Under Secretary, Economic Security Cell, Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi-110001 so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of adbertisement.