Parliament of India Recruitment 2015-Govt Jobs
Parliament of India is conducting recruitment for 12 posts of Security Assistant Grade-II in the Lok Sabha Secretariat. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply before 05th May 2015.
Name of Post: Security Assistant Grade-II: 12 Posts
Last Date For Application: 05th May 2015
For Detailed Advertisement & Application Format, click here
Educational Qualifications: Ex-Servicemen who possess the qualification of Intermediate (Class 12th) from a recognised Board and posses experience/training in handling and operation of Arms and also well versed in all types of chores concerned with anti-sabotage checks, area sanitization, CCTV operation and other security related ground duties.
Preference: Preference will be given to persons possessing Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is of 45 Years (as on 05th May 2015)
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to appear before a Selection Board for Personal Interview (carrying 100 marks).
Salary: The candidates would be placed in Pay Band-II of ₹ 9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of ₹ 4200.
1. Print of Application Format (attached in the official advertisement).
2. Enclose the self-attested copy of Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
3. Self Attested copy of Discharge Certificate.
4. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ O.B.C categories must enclose self-attested copy of the certificate as a proof.
5. Enclose self-attested copies of the certificates in support of Educational Qualifications and Technical Qualifications as well as Professional Training.
6. Enclose self-attested certificates in support of Experience/ Services.
7. All other documents in support of eligibility.
How to Apply: The candidates may apply through the application format attached with the Official advertisement and send the complete application to the below mentioned address:
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001.
For more Govt Jobs updates keep visiting us.