Government Jobs in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of 10 Posts of Executive Trainee (Law) 2015
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) is conducting recruitment of 10 Posts of Executive Trainees (Law) as they would be given training of one year and after successful completion of training they would be absorbed as Officer (Law). It is also necessary for candidates to appear for CLAT 2015 whose last date for registration is 31st March. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down may register Online from 01st May 2015 to 22nd May 2015.
Dates to Remember
Last Date to Register for CLAT: 31st March 2015
Last Date to Apply Online on PowerGrid Website and Provide your CLAT Roll No. etc: 22nd May 2015
To Download Detailed Advertisement, click here
Details of Posts
Executive Trainee (Law): 10 Posts (UR-5; OBC-04; SC-01);
- The candidate must posses Three Years full time LLB or Five Years integrated law course with Minimum 60 Percent Marks or equivalent CGPA as provided by the University.
- Final Year Students those who expect their results before 14th August 2015 shall also be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 28 years of age.
- Selected candidates would be undergoing training for the period of 01 Year and getting placed in the CTC of Rs.7.78 Lacs per annum during training.
- After Successful completion of training, the candidates would be placed at the post of Officer (Law) and get placed in the CTC of Rs. 13.95 Lacs per annum.
How to Apply:
- Aspiring candidates have to go to the website www.powergridindia.com and have to register themselves on the Career Section of the website.
- With parallel to this, it is also necessary to appear for CLAT- 2015 examination on results of which the candidates would be short listed for Executive Trainee (Law).
- The candidates have to register themselves before the deadlines given above.
For Detailed Advertisement, click here
For more Government Jobs keep visiting NaukriSpot.com