Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata Recruitment 2015
Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata is conducting recruitment to the post of Registrar, Public Relations Officer and Assistant Registrar. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 30 January 2015.
- Last date to receive applications: 30 January 2015
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer (PRO): 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
Eligibility and Educational Criteria
- Educational Qualification Candidate must Possess Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- Age Limit:
- For Registrar: Not less than 40 years
- For PRO & Assistant Registrar : Not less than 30 years
- For Registrar: Pay Band (PB – 4) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- For PRO & Assistant Registrar: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month.
Selection Criteria: The selection would be based on Written Test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application may be forwarded to the “Office of Concerned Person, Rabindra Bharati University, Emerald Bower Campus, 56 – A B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 050” on or before 30 January 2015.
NaukriSpot team wishes you best of luck for your future endeavours, keep visiting Naukrispot.com