School of Archival Studies- Career Boosting Courses 2015
School of Archival Studies under National Archives of India is offering 81st Short Term Certificate Course in “Servicing and Repair of Records”. Last Date for receipt of applications for this course is 17th April 2015.
Details of Course :
1. Objective of Course: The objective of this course is to train the trainees in Arrangement, Supply, Restoration and up keeping the records.
2. Duration of Course: The training of the course would be held from 18th May 2015 to 26th June 2015.
3. Commencement of Course: The course is going to commence from 18th May 2015.
4. Who can apply? :
- Essential: The candidates must be passed in 10th standard/ High School/ (SSLC). Candidates must also have the knowledge of Hindi and English.
Age: Private Candidates must be below 30 years of Age whereas Sponsored Candidates must be below 50 years of Age.
5. Course Fee: The candidates would have to pay a fee of ₹ 300/-only, as course fee at the time of Admission.
6. Reservation: Seats would be reserved for Private Candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD as per the Government Norms.
7. What to do for Admission? : For getting admission for the given course, candidates have to apply as per the format given by the School of Archival Studies which is mentioned below:
8. Application Procedure:
(a) Download the prescribed format: For ease of application, we have made a format as specified in the official advertisement. Candidates may Download this word document and take a print out of it.Click Here to Download Now.
(b) Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an application fee of ₹ 100/-through Indian Postal Order/ DD/ Bankers Cheque in the favor of, The Director General of Archives, National Archives of India payable at New Delhi.
(c) Fill the application form :Candidates need to fill out the application form, attach documents in support of required educational qualifications, & send to the below mentioned address:
- The Director General of Archives, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi- 110 001 .
Candidates must note that the application must reach the above mentioned office before 17th April 2015.
For more information, please visit http://nationalarchives.nic.in/ShowContent.aspx?uid1=4&uid2=15&uid3=18&uid4=4
For any queries regarding application procedure or anything else, please feel free to contact us by leaving a reply in the below box or mail us at email@example.com
To follow us on Facebook, please like us from the button provided below.