State Bank of India Recruitment of 2062 PO’s 2015- Govt Jobs
State Bank of India
is conducting recruitment of Probationary Officers
so that they would be trained for 02 years
and after successful completion of training they would be placed in Officer Middle Management Grade Scale-II
. Interested & Eligible candidates may apply for the online exam from the Official Website
before 02 May 2015.
Name of Post: Probationary Officer: Total 2062 Posts
- Start Date of online registration: 13 April 2015
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 13 April 2015 to 02 May 2015
- Closing Date for Registering Online: 2nd May 2015
- Download of Call Letter for the examination from : 09th June 2015
- Date of Examination: In Month of June 2015.
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 21-30 Years of age as on 01 April 2015.
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline/field from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Students appearing in final year of Graduation may subject to the condition that if they are called for Interview, they must be able to produce the proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 01st September 2015.
The Basic Pay is of ₹ 16,900/-(with 04 increments) Scale of ₹ 14,500-600 X 7 /18700-700X2/ 20100-800X2 (due for revision)+ DA, HRA & CCA as per the rules.
The compensation per annum at Mumbai is about ₹ 8,55,000/-.
The monthly compensation also includes:
- Cash Component : 36,046/-
- Bank’s contribution to PF : 1,690/-
- Housing (Lease Rental) : 29,500/-
- Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. : 4,130/-
In addition, the officers are also entitled to other benefits like – (i) Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%). (ii) Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession. (iii) Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans.
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 600/- (For General/OBC/ Ex-serviceman) whereas Rs. 100/- (for ST/SC/ Persons with Disability PWD) Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Before applying Online, candidates must assure that they possess following things:
1. Valid Email Id. (For receiving further details and updates)
2.Scanned Copy of passport size colored photograph.
Best Books Recommended For You:
You were Reading: State Bank of India Recruitment of 2062 PO’s 2015- Govt Jobs.
Best of Luck for a Bright Career, keep visiting NaukriSpot.com