THDC India Limited Recruitment 2015- Govt Jobs
THDC India Limited is conducting recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee (Law) Through CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). Interested candidates may apply and send their applications so as it reaches before 15th May 2015.
Last Date for receipt of Applications: 15th May 2015
See the Detailed Advertisement
Name of Post: Executive Trainee (Law)
- Valid Score in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2015. Candidate should have appeared CLAT 2015 to be conducted by Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University for the purpose of admission in post graduate program (2 year LLM) in the National Law Universities and few other Institutes. and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by CLAT- 2015 Organizing Body.
- Minimum 65% or Equivalent C.G.P.A in Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Three Years/Five Years integrated course) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes. The degree should also be recognized by the Bar Council.
Salary: CTC of ₹ 7 Lakh (During Training); ₹ 10 Lakh (On Absorption).
Age Limit: 30 Years as on 31st January 2015
Selection Procedure: The candidates would be selected on the basis of their marks scored in CLAT-2015 and Personal Interview. The detailed weight age of marks can be seen in the official advertisement.
1. Print of Application Form.
2. Self attested photocopies of all the documents/certificates including Mark sheets & Certificates.
3. Passport Size Photographs (3 Nos.)
4. An Envelope Superscribed with, “Application for Executive Trainee(Law)-2015 with CLAT Roll No. Advertisement No.of THDCIL, Post Applied for and Category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST/PwD)”
How to Apply:
1. Fill the Application Form.
2. Enclose all the documents.
3. Send the Complete Application to the below given address:
DGM(Personnel-Policy) Ganga Bhawan Pragatipuram, Byepass Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, Pin-249201
For more Govt Jobs, keep visiting…!