The Rubber Board Recruitment of Director (Training) 2015 – Govt Jobs
The Rubber Board, Kottayam, Kerala invites Online Recruitment Applications from interested & eligible candidates for Direct recruitment for the post of Director (Training) in the Rubber board.
Name of Post : Director (Training )
Last Date to Apply: 28th April 2015 till 23:59 Hours.
Detailed Advertisement would be available soon, check the career online link on Official Website of the Rubber Board of India.
Pay Scale & Allowances: Pay Band- III ₹ 15,600/- to ₹ 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of ₹ 7,600/-. This post carries DA and other benefits as applicable to a Central Govt. Employee.
Age Limit: The candidate must not be above 55 years of age as on 28th April 2015.
- Essential: (a) Master’s Degree in Agriculture/ Botany/ Chemistry or Rubber/ Polymer Technology. (b) The candidates must have 10 years of experience in HR Development in Government/ Autonomous bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Limited Companies of which 5 years must be at a senior position.
- Desirable: (a) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management of a recognized Institute/ University. (b) Experience in Planning, Organizing and implementing training programs related to rubber. (c) Doctorate Degree in any of the above subjects.
Note: The candidates must note that they would be liable to serve anywhere in India.
The candidates would be short listed and called for Written Test/ Interview by the board. The candidates if short listed would receive a call letter for further procedure on their registered e-mail address or it would be downloaded from the ORA website
Those who are short listed, have to produce the downloaded application form with all the documents relevant to qualification in One Set of Originals & other set of Self-Attested photocopies for verification purpose.
How to Apply
1. Candidates have to apply online though the Career Link on the Official Website before the deadlines given above.
2. The candidates have to register themselves for Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
3. Candidates must follow the guidelines. Click here to Download the Guidelines.
If you like the pattern of our Govt Jobs Updates, then please hit like below..